FOR WHAT GOODS DEFECTS ARE WE LIABLE?
As the seller, we are responsible for ensuring that goods present no defects upon receipt. This means that goods:
- contain properties that have been agreed between us, which we describe or which you could expect with regard to the nature of the goods and on the basis of advertising;
- are in an appropriate quantity, measure or weight, and
- meet legal requirements.
Difference in colour shades, actual and on electronic display devices, is not considered a goods defect.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
For unused consumer goods, the warranty period is twenty-four months from receipt of the goods, unless a longer warranty period is specified on the web interface or in the documents attached to the goods.
If the date of minimum durability is indicated on the goods, the warranty period lasts until such date.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WHERE DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE IS CONCERNED?
You do not have the right to withdraw from the contract or the right to request the delivery of a new item if you cannot return the goods in the condition in which you received them.
WHEN RIGHTS CONCERNING DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE DO NOT APPLY.
You may not claim defective performance if:
- you knew about the defect before accepting the item;
- you caused the defect yourself;
- the warranty period has expired.
The warranty and claims for liability for defects also do not apply to:
- fair wear and tear to goods caused by using them;
- defects caused by misuse of the goods, failure to obey the instructions, improper maintenance or
For items sold at a lower price, we are not liable for a defect for which a lower price was agreed.
We are not liable for harm to personal health, or damage to property and goods caused by mishandling, use or misuse of goods, or negligence.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM.
As soon as you discover the defect, file a claim with our company (or the person listed on the web interface as the point of contact) without undue delay.
Claims may be filed as follows:
- for faster claim processing, tell us in advance, by e-mail or in writing.
- you will deliver the goods subject to the claim (unless purchased in cash on delivery, which we do not accept) to our contact address of
our establishment or to the address of our registered office.
- Costs associated with sending the goods subject to the claim to our address will be acknowledged
up to the amount for the cheapest method of delivering the goods.
When sending the goods, place them in a suitable package so that they are not damaged or destroyed.
It is advisable to enclose with the goods a document on the purchase of goods or a tax document - an invoice, if issued, or another document proving the purchase of goods, together with a description of the defect and a proposal for settling the claim. Failure to submit any of the above documents will not prevent positive settlement of the claim according to the statutory conditions.
A claim will be acknowledged when we are notified of the occurrence of a defect and you exercise your right to claim for defects in the item sold.
We handle delivered complaints without undue delay, and within 30 days of the date of the claim, unless we agree otherwise. We will issue you with a written confirmation and settlement of the claim.
If a claim is disputed, we will decide whether to accept it within three working days of the date of the claim.
This Complaints Procedure is valid and effective from 1 July 2021