Terms & Conditions
with its registered office at Charvátova 1988/3, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 086 49 162
a company registered in the public register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section H, Insert 2292 for the sale of goods through the online store located at www.naturamedicin.com, www.naturamedicin.eu
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) of NATURAMEDICIN SE (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) govern the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Agreement”) concluded between the Seller and another a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”) through the Seller's online store. The online store is operated by the Seller at www.naturamedicin.com, www.naturamedicin.eu, via the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the “Web Store Interface”).
- The Terms and Conditions further regulate the rights and obligations of the contracting parties when using the Seller's website located on the online portal at www.naturamedicin.com, www.naturamedicin.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and other related legal relationships.
- The Terms and Conditions further regulate the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer, who becomes a member of the club (hereinafter “Club Member”), through which the Seller allows buyers to participate in selling selected goods in the Seller's portfolio and earn commission from this brokerage activity (hereinafter “Member Club”).
- Provisions deviating from the business conditions can be agreed in the purchase or other separate contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase or other separate contract prevail over the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of every purchase agreement. By purchasing goods through the Web Store Interface, the Buyer expresses his will to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The wording of the Terms and Conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions. If the Buyer does not agree to the change of business conditions, he can cancel his user account within 30 days of the date the new version of the business conditions is published on the Website. If he fails to do so, the irrebuttable legal presumption that he wishes to remain in a contractual relationship with the Seller and that this contractual relationship is to be valid from the date the new wording of the Terms and Conditions takes effect shall apply.
- USER ACCOUNT
- The Seller requires the Buyer’s registration to purchase goods through the Web Store Interface. The Seller justifies this step by trying to provide the Buyer with the best possible services, including the opportunity to become a member of the club and at the same time protect other buyers from unfair activity by third parties. Based on the Buyer’s registration made on the Website, the Buyer can access its user interface (hereinafter referred to as the “User Account”). From his User Account, the Buyer can order goods, monitor the status of his orders and apply for club membership.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he has no legal right to set up a User Account. If he shows interest in establishing it, he is obliged to apply for registration through one of the existing Club Members. If his request is approved, he will receive access data for creating a User Account. When registering and ordering goods, the Buyer is obliged to state all data correctly and truthfully. The Buyer is obliged to update the data specified in the User Account in the event of a change. The data provided by the Buyer in the User Account and when ordering goods is considered correct by the Seller.
- Access to the User Account is secured by a username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his User Account and acknowledges that the Seller is not responsible for breach of this obligation by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is not entitled to allow the User Account to be used by third parties.
- The Prodávající může zrušit uživatelský účet, a to zejména v případě, kdy kupující svůj uživatelský účet déle než dva roky nevyužívá, či v případě, kdy kupující poruší své povinnosti z kupní smlouvy (včetně obchodních podmínek).
- The Buyer acknowledges that the User Account may not be available around the clock, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Seller’s hardware and software, or necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
- The Buyer is entitled to cancel his User Account at any time.
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP
1. The Seller allows the Buyer to apply through his User Account for membership of the club and thus get the opportunity to participate in the sale of selected goods in the Seller's portfolio.
2. A Buyer who is interested in becoming a Club Member is obliged to pay a membership fee as specified in the application for membership. After checking the input data, the Buyer will be sent confirmation of participation in the club, including the assignment of a unique identifier.
3. The Club Member is obliged to ensure that no later than when he sends the application for club membership and for the entire club membership period he has all public rights necessary to perform the Club Member's activities and fulfils all public law obligations related to the Club Member's performance. The Club Member is solely responsible for the costs associated with finding and complying with these public law conditions.
4. The Club Member gets the opportunity to sell selected goods in the Seller's portfolio to other buyers through his unique identifier. The Buyer is entitled to commission for every item sold in this way. The amount and maturity of commission is determined by the Seller, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, and it is intended only for Club Members.
5. The Club Member is entitled to cancel his club membership at any time.
6. The Club Member is obliged to maintain confidentiality during the period of his membership and after its termination concerning any facts that he learns in connection with his membership of the club which are not publicly available, i.e. in particular, all information listed in the Amendment to these Terms and Conditions intended only for Club Members, production, delivery, pricing, operational, organisational, business and other information relating to the activities and position of the Seller. The Club Member is obliged to return to the Seller all materials that he has received from the Seller in connection with membership of the club for the purpose of performing his activities and if their nature does not allow, destroy or disseminate them and not make them available to third parties. The Club Member is obliged to take care of the good name of the Seller, refrain from any activities that could damage his name or reveal information, of which he is obliged to maintain confidentiality and other actions that could cause damage to the Seller. The Club Member is also obliged without undue delay to notify the Seller of any facts that are important for the proper operation of the Seller, customer care, maintaining his reputation or from which he could be harmed.
7. The Club Member is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all personal data that will be communicated to him in connection with his membership of the club or to which he will otherwise gain access during his membership and after its termination, unless its further transfer to third parties is necessary for contractual or legal obligations of the Club Member. The Club Member undertakes to process personal data obtained in connection with his membership of the club, in accordance with generally binding regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “Regulation”). In particular, a Club Member undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulation and to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk of personal data being misused. The Club Member undertakes to bind any other processor of personal data in the same way. The Club Member is obliged to erasure or ensure permanent removal of all personal data obtained in connection with his membership of the club, without undue delay, after the reasons for processing it have ceased to exist, unless a special law provides otherwise or unless another legal title is given for the further processing of the personal data concerned.
- CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- The Web Store Interface contains a list of goods offered by the Seller for sale, including the prices of individual goods offered. The prices of the offered goods are listed including value added tax and all related fees (except for fees related to the payment of the price of goods, packaging and delivery of goods). The offer for the sale of goods and the prices of these goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the Web Store Interface. This provision does not limit the ability of the Seller to conclude a purchase agreement under individually agreed conditions. All offers for the sale of goods placed in the Web Store Interface are non-binding and the Seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
- The Web Store Interface also contains information on the costs associated with the payment of the price, packaging and delivery of goods. Information on costs associated with the payment of the price, packaging and delivery of goods listed in the Web Store Interface is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
- To order goods, the Buyer fills in the order form in the Web Store Interface. The order form contains in particular information about:
- - the goods ordered (the goods ordered are “inserted” by the Buyer in the electronic shopping cart of the Web Store Interface),
- - the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, information on the required method of delivery of the goods ordered and
- - information on the costs associated with the delivery of goods
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Order”).
- Before sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer is allowed to check and change the data that the Buyer has entered in the order, including with regard to the Buyer's ability to detect and correct errors arising when entering data into the order. The Buyer sends the order to the Seller by clicking on the "order" button. The data provided in the order is considered correct by the Seller. The Seller shall send the Buyer a recapitulation of the order immediately after receipt of the order and its payment. The Buyer acknowledges that this recapitulation is generated by an automated system and is not an acceptance of the order and therefore does not bind the Seller to deliver the goods.
- Depending on the nature of the Order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs), the Seller is always entitled to ask the Buyer for additional confirmation of the Order (for example, electronically or by telephone).
- The contractual relationship (purchase contract) between the seller and the buyer is established by the acceptance of the order by the seller. The Seller shall generally perform the acceptance by issuing a document of settlement and acceptance of the purchase price (invoice) and sending it to the Buyer in electronic form. If the Buyer sends the goods before the invoice is sent, the purchase contract is already formed by sending the ordered goods to the Buyer at the address specified in the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed. The seller is not obliged to send the buyer a confirmation of the purchase contract. The content of the purchase contract consists of these terms and conditions and the Buyer's order, which will be accepted by the Seller.The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement, especially with persons who have previously materially breached the Purchase Agreement (including business conditions).
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to conclude the Purchase Agreement, especially with persons who have previously materially breached the Purchase Agreement (including the Terms and Conditions).
- The Buyer agrees to the use of means of remote communication when concluding the Purchase Agreement. The costs incurred by the Buyer in the use of means of remote communication in connection with the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the Buyer himself.
- PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Concerning the price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer may pay the Seller in the following ways:
- - cashless payment by credit card (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard) via globalpayments payment gateway
- - payment via electronic account GoPay, Apple Pay
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is also obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with the payment of the price, packaging and delivery of the goods. The Buyer is also obliged to take all necessary steps to clear the goods and to tax them at the place of their destination if the goods are subject to customs duties or taxes according to the country of destination of the goods, in particular to pay the customs duties and taxes to the competent authorities in due and timely manner. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price includes the costs associated with the payment of the price, packaging, delivery, clearance and taxation of the goods, without prejudice to the preceding sentence.
- In purchase price is payable immediately after ordering the goods. The Seller is not obliged to ship goods whose purchase price has not been paid in full.
- In the event that the Buyer makes payment and the Seller is subsequently unable to ensure delivery of the goods, the Seller shall return the amount paid to the Buyer no later than 30 days from the date of discovery of the impossibility of delivery of the goods. The Buyer shall not be entitled to compensation for damages or other rights in such a case except for the return of the purchase price, or expressly waives these rights. The Seller is entitled, especially in the event that the Buyer does not provide additional confirmation of the Order (Article 3.5), to demand payment of the full purchase price before sending the goods to the Buyer.
- Any discounts on the price of the goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.Any Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined with each other.
- If this is customary in business relations or if stipulated thus by generally binding legal regulations, the Seller shall issue a tax document - an invoice - to the Buyer regarding payments made on the basis of the Purchase Agreement.
- ODSTOUPENÍ OD KUPNÍ SMLOUVY
- The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of Section 1837 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., of the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the “Civil Code”), it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for the supply of goods adjusted to the Buyer's wishes, perishable goods, as well as goods that have been irretrievably mixed with other goods upon delivery, as well as goods in closed packaging, which the Buyer has removed and which, for hygiene reasons, it is not possible to return.
- If it is not a case referred to in Article 6.1 or another case where it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without reason in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, within fourteen (14 ) days of receipt of goods. In the case of a Purchase Agreement, the subject matter of which is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, the 14-day period begins to run from the date the last delivery of goods was received. Written withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be sent to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods, to the address of the Seller's office, which is Kurta Konráda 2457/8, 190 00 Prague 9. Withdrawal is effective upon delivery to the Seller. The Buyer may use the form template for withdrawal from the agreement, as stated in Article 6.8, but is not obliged to do so. The provisions of this Article do not apply to cases where the Buyer is not a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and to purchase agreements for the supply of food, beverages or other consumer goods delivered to the Buyer's household or to another place designated by the Buyer, as well as other agreements in Section 1840 of the Civil Code.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement pursuant to Article 6.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Agreement is cancelled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the Seller within 14 working days of withdrawal from the agreement. In the event that the Buyer breaches the obligation under the previous sentence, the Seller is entitled to compensation for damages that would arise. The goods must be returned to the Seller undamaged and unworn and, if possible, in the original packaging.
- Within ten (10) days of return of the goods by the Buyer according to Article 6.3 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller is entitled to review the returned goods, especially to determine whether the returned goods are damaged, worn or partially consumed.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement pursuant to Article 6.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the purchase price (excluding the amount representing costs pursuant to Article 5.2 of these Terms and Conditions) to the Buyer no more than fourteen (14) days after returning the goods pursuant to Article 6.3 of the Terms and Conditions, by cashless payment to the account designated by the Buyer. The Seller is also entitled to return the purchase price in cash when returning the goods to the Buyer. The Seller is not obliged to return the purchase price before the Buyer hands over the returned goods or proves that he sent the goods to the Seller.
- The Buyer acknowledges that if the goods returned by the Buyer are damaged, worn or partially consumed, the Seller is entitled to compensation for the damage caused to the Buyer. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for the damage against the Buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
- The Buyer further acknowledges that he bears the costs associated with the return of goods.
- The Buyer can use the following withdrawal pattern: I, the undersigned… ../ name and surname of the Buyer ……, residing at………., hereby withdraw from the purchase agreement for the delivery …… / the exact designation of the goods in respect of what is withdrawn, including the quantity of these goods /…. ordered via the e-shop at www.naturamedicin.com, www.naturamedicin.eu on… ../ date of order / .. / date of withdrawal signature /… / Buyer's signature /.
- TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The method and date of goods delivery is determined by the Seller, unless otherwise stipulated in the Purchase Agreement. If the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of the Buyer's request, the Buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- If, according to the Purchase Agreement, the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the Order, the Buyer is obliged to accept the goods upon delivery. If the Buyer does not accept the goods upon delivery, the Seller is entitled to demand a storage fee of CZK 50 (in words: fifty Czech crowns) for each day of storage and is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
- In the event that for reasons attributable to the Buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a way other than that stated in the Order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively, costs associated with another method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of breach in terms of packaging indicating unauthorised entry into the shipment, the Buyer does not have to accept the shipment from the carrier. By accepting the consignment without a list of reservations, confirmed by the carrier, the Buyer confirms that the consignment of goods met all the conditions and requirements and any subsequent claims regarding breach of packaging of the consignment will be rejected.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties in the transport and delivery of goods may be regulated by the delivery conditions of the Seller.
- DEFECT LIABILITY, WARRANTY
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the Seller's liability for defects, including the Seller's warranty liability, are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (especially the provisions of Section 2099 et seq. of the Civil Code).
- The Seller is liable vis-à-vis the Buyer for ensuring that the sold item is, in accordance with the Purchase Agreement, free of defects. Compliance with the Purchase Agreement means that the sold item has the quality and useful properties required by the agreement, described by the Seller, manufacturer or his representative, or expected on the basis of advertising, or the quality and useful properties usual for an item of the kind that meets the requirements of the law, is in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight and corresponds to the purpose stated by the Seller for the use of the item or for which the item is usually used.
- In the event that the item is not in accordance with the Purchase Agreement upon receipt by the Buyer (hereinafter “Conflict with the Purchase Agreement”), the Buyer has the right to sell the item free of charge and without undue delay restore to the condition corresponding to the Purchase Agreement, as required by the Buyer either by replacing the item or by repairing it; if such a procedure is not possible, the Buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdraw from the agreement. This does not apply if the Buyer knew about the Conflict with the Purchase Agreement before taking over the item or caused the Conflict with the Purchase Agreement himself. A discrepancy with the Purchase Agreement, which appears within six (6) months of the date the item is taken over is considered to be a conflict already existing at the time of the acceptance, unless it contradicts the nature of the item or unless proven otherwise. The provisions of the previous sentence do not apply if the Buyer is not a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- If the goods are not perishable or used, the Seller is liable for defects that appear as a Conflict with the Purchase Agreement after taking over the goods during the warranty period (warranty). The warranty period for new goods is 24 months from the date the Purchase Agreement is concluded, however, if the expiry date is not indicated on the goods the time limit shall be shortened only to the date indicated on the packaging of the goods. The warranty and liability for damage does not apply to defects or cases that occurred as a result of damage to the goods after delivery to the Buyer by the actions of the Buyer or third parties, improper use (especially in breach of the package leaflet) or storage.
- The Buyer is obliged to check the goods upon receipt for completeness and undamaged packaging and that they do not contain obvious defects and that the goods are delivered with complete documents or other accessories with which they should have been delivered. Failure to comply with this obligation does not result in the exclusion of the Seller's liability for defects in the goods, but allows the Seller to claim that the defect occurred only after delivery. All discrepancies must be reported to the Seller upon personal collection on the spot, upon receipt from the carrier to mark them in the handover protocol of the carrier or the Buyer may refuse to accept the shipment, or it is always possible to report by e-mail email@example.com. In the event of receipt from the carrier, the Seller recommends enclosing photographic documentation of the damage to the goods and/or packaging.
- The Buyer exercises his rights arising from the Seller's liability for defects, including the Seller's warranty liability, with the Seller in writing at the address of his establishment, which is Kurta Konráda 2457/8, 190 00 Prague 9. The shipment concerning which the Buyer will file a claim must include for the following: goods subject to the claim, a description of the claim, date and circumstances under which the defect was found, selected claim, proof of purchase of goods and contact details of the Buyer (correspondence address, telephone number and e-mail). In the absence of any of this data, it will not be possible to settle the complaint. The Seller will notify the Buyer to his e-mail address receipt of the claim within 5 working days of receiving the full claim. The Seller will process the claim, i.e. notify the result of the claim procedure within 30 days of receiving the full claim. If the claim is rejected as unjustified, the Seller is entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with the claim procedure.
- The Seller is not liable vis-à-vis the Buyer for damage that would arise from delayed delivery of goods ordered or damage that the Seller could not have foreseen or prevented. The Seller is also not liable to the Buyer for damage and/or defects that may have prevented the timely action of the Buyer, or caused by the Buyer's actions. The Seller is also not liable for any costs incurred by the Buyer in ordering the goods, complaining about the goods or exercising his other rights in connection with the Purchase Agreement. The Buyer acknowledges these limitations of liability and expressly waives these rights by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. The Seller is entitled to define other conditions of the claim and warranty in the Complaints Procedure.
- OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTIES
- The Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the software and other components that make up the Web Store Interface (including photos and texts of the offered goods) are protected by copyright. The Buyer undertakes not to perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the Web Store Interface.
- The Buyer is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other procedures when using the Web Store Interface, which could have a negative effect on the operation of the Web Store Interface. The Web Store Interface can be used only to an extent that is not to the detriment of the rights of other customers of the Seller and which is in accordance with its purpose.
- The Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of the provisions of Section 53a (1) of the Civil Code.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not responsible for errors caused by third party intervention in the Website or as a result of using the Website contrary to its purpose.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
- The protection of personal data of the Buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, and directly applicable regulations of the European Union, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
- The Buyer acknowledges that for the purpose of fulfilling the Purchase Agreement and obligations stipulated by these Terms and Conditions and legal regulations, the Seller processes selected personal data of the Buyer: name and surname, residential address, delivery address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number and further data concerning the payment of the purchase price of the goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data”).
- The Buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his Personal Data (during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the Web Store Interface) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of any change in his Personal Data.
- The Seller may authorise a third party to process the Buyer's Personal Data as a processor. Apart from the persons transporting the goods, Personal Data will not be passed on to third parties by the Seller without the prior consent of the Buyer.
- Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement to which the Buyer is party, or which is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations (to ensure the delivery of services, processing of claims, accounting obligations, etc.) are stored for the time necessary for proper performance of the agreement, or for the period stipulated by legislation (Act No. 89/2012 Coll. of the Civil Code, Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, etc.), but for a maximum period of 10 years. The Personal Data of the Buyer is processed in electronic form in an automated manner and/or in printed form in a non-automated manner, depending on the type of processing.
- The Buyer confirms that the Personal Data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that this is voluntary provision of Personal Data. The Buyer has the following rights to guarantee the protection of his Personal Data:
- Right to information (the right to information means all the Buyer's rights contained in Article 13 of the Regulation, in particular the Buyer's right to know the identity and contact details of the Company and to know the purpose for which the Buyer's Personal Data is collected and processed by the Company).
- Right of access to Personal Data (right of access to Personal Data means all rights of the Buyer contained in Article 15 of the Regulation, in particular the right of the Buyer to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether, and, if so, for what purpose the Buyer's Personal Data is being processed).
- Right of rectification (the right of rectification means all the rights of the Buyer contained in Article 16 of the Regulation, in particular the right to ask the Company to rectify without undue delay inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data concerning the Buyer).
- Right of erasure - to be forgotten (right of erasure means all rights of the Buyer contained in Article 17 of the Regulation, in particular the right of the Buyer to have the Company erase the Buyer's Personal Data without undue delay at the Buyer's request, provided that the conditions laid down by the Regulation are met).
- Right to restrict processing (the right to restrict processing means all the rights of the Buyer contained in Article 18 of the Regulation).
- Right to data portability (the right to data portability means all the rights of the Buyer contained in Article 20 of the Regulation, in particular the right of the Buyer to obtain his Personal Data provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format).
- Right to object (the right to object means all the rights of the Buyer contained in Article 21 of the Regulation).
- If the Buyer finds or believes that the Company is processing his personal data in breach of the Buyer's privacy, in breach of the Regulation or in breach of the law, he may request an explanation from the Company or request that such a situation be rectified. In particular, it may be a matter of blocking, correcting, supplementing or disposing of Personal Data.
- If the company does not arrange for rectification, the Buyer has the right to file a claim with the Office for Personal Data Protection, which acts as the supervisory authority in matters of Personal Data protection. The Buyer's right to other means of judicial and administrative protection is not impaired.
- If the Buyer requests information about the processing of his Personal Data, the Seller is obliged to provide this information. The Seller has the right to demand a reasonable payment for the provision of information according to the previous sentence, but not exceeding the costs necessary for the provision of information.
- The Buyer agrees to sending information related to the goods, services or business of the Seller to the Buyer's e-mail address and consents to sending of commercial communications by the Seller to the Buyer's e-mail address by ticking the appropriate text box on the Website. This consent can be revoked by the Buyer at any time, in writing, with notice sent to the address of the operator or by e-mail sent to the e-mail address of the Seller.
Unless otherwise agreed, all correspondence related to the Purchase Agreement must be delivered to the other party in writing, by e-mail, in person or by registered mail through the postal service provider (as determined by the Sender). It is delivered to the Buyer to the e-mail address specified in his User Account.
- The message is delivered:
- - in the case of delivery by electronic mail at the time of receipt on the incoming mail server; the integrity of messages sent by e-mail can be ensured by a certificate,
- - in the case of delivery in person or through a postal service provider by the addressee's acceptance of the consignment,
- - in the event of delivery in person or through a postal service provider, also by refusing to accept the item, if the addressee (or the person authorised to accept the item on his behalf) refuses to accept the item,
- - in the event of delivery via the postal service provider after a period of ten (10) days since deposit of the item and giving the addressee an invitation to accept the deposited item, if the item is deposited with the postal service provider, even if the addressee did not learn of the deposit.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- If the relationship related to the use of the Website or the legal relationship established by the Purchase Agreement contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law and the competent courts for resolving disputes are the courts of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the consumer's rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Company Identification Number, is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the Purchase Agreement: 000 20 869, Internet address: https://adr.coi.cz/cs. The online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the Seller and the Buyer under the Purchase Agreement. 8.5 European Consumer Centre Czech Republic, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Internet address: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is a contact point pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on the online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR).
- The Seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. Trade inspection is carried out within the scope of its competence by the relevant trade licensing office. The Office for Personal Data Protection supervises Personal Data protection. To a limited extent, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority also supervises compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended.
- The Buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change of circumstances within the meaning of Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision will be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions. Changes and additions to the Purchase Agreement or business Terms and Conditions require a written form.
- The Purchase Agreement, including business Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- Seller contact information: delivery address NATURAMEDICIN SE., Kurta Konráda 2457/8, 190 00 Prague 9, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In Prague on 1.7.2021