Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
with its registered office at Charvátova 1988/3, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 086 49 162 company registered in the public register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section H, Insert 2292 for the sale of goods through an online store located at www.naturamedicin.com, www.naturamedcin.eu
1. This Amendment is intended exclusively for natural persons who become Club Members within the meaning of Article III Business Terms and Conditions.
2. A Club Member is entitled to commission on the sale of goods sold by the Seller through an e-shop located at www.naturamedicin.com,, www.naturamedcin.eu, which will be purchased through its unique identifier, or through the unique identifier of those Club Members who became a Club Member through him, i.e. upon request addressed to that Club Member. The amount and method of calculating the commission is specified in the compensation plan.
3. The right to commission arises from full payment for the purchased goods. The right to commission expires in the proportion in which there was a withdrawal from the purchased goods, the application of a discount or other reduction or cancellation of the purchase price.
4. The commission for a given calendar month is payable no later than on the last day of the month following the month for which the commission is due. The condition for the payment of commission is its settlement in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. The Seller will provide the documents for the billing of the commission to the Club Member no later than the 15th day of the calendar month following the month for which the commission is due, via the Club Member's User Account.
5. Apart from the commission, the buyer is not entitled to reimbursement of any costs or expenses incurred in connection with the performance of the club member.
6. Article I, Paragraph 6 of the Terms and Conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis to amendments to this Addendum and the Compensation Plan.
7. Other rights and obligations of the Club Member, including any additional remuneration and the conditions for payment thereof, are set out in the Compensation Plan. In the event of a conflict between the arrangements set out in this Appendix and the Compensation Plan, this Appendix shall prevail.
In Prague on 1.10.2021